Today is Misfit Nephew’s 9th birthday! You may have noticed a password-protected post from me earlier today, which was meant for a group of eight 9-year olds in their search for a missing birthday cake. Misfit nephew has been obsessed with the game Clue for quite some time now, so Misfit Sister put together a Clue-themed party. Here’s a picture of his cake:
- He enjoys wearing a tie and vest, even with a sombrero
- He wants to move to Paris, even though he’s never been there
- He asks for “rouge vin” and knows what it means (don’t worry, no underage drinking is actually happening
- He asked for a violin, so he could teach himself how to play (thanks to Misfit Mom and Dad, he got his wish today)
- He reads a French-English dictionary in his spare time
- He knows how many steps there are in the Eiffel Tower
I’m so lucky to have such a wonderful boy as a nephew. I can’t wait to see what he’s like when he turns 10!
Do you remember your dreams from age 9?