Despite growing up here, Colorado never ceases to amaze me. The beauty of this state is next to none. A friend and I took a 3-hour round-trip snowshoeing hike yesterday to Brainard Lake, where I captured this shot. It was worth the sweat. (Be sure to click on the image to see a larger size).
My Name is Wendy
Browse Post Categories
- Oooooo...don't miss out! Love the white/white! twitter.com/jackrabbit/sta… 10 months ago
- "To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude." ~Jeanne… instagram.com/p/BHQk_t6jNej/ 11 months ago
- Good morning from #obx. #sunrise #nofilter @ Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina instagram.com/p/BHMaFEujz4p/ 12 months ago
- Running in the rain. #clearmyhead #crywiththesky #runnersofig instagram.com/p/BGkzrs2B533/ 1 year ago
- @StefanPhoto2015 sorry for the delay Stefan. The tour was 90€ per person, but you get multi-person discounts 1 year ago