Despite growing up here, Colorado never ceases to amaze me. The beauty of this state is next to none. A friend and I took a 3-hour round-trip snowshoeing hike yesterday to Brainard Lake, where I captured this shot. It was worth the sweat. (Be sure to click on the image to see a larger size).
My Name is Wendy
Browse Post Categories
- @TheDonDrew long time, no talk! Just wanted to say hi. 😁 1 month ago
- Back to work after a week in Hawaii! #INeedANap 1 month ago
- @adidasalerts we just dropped the UltraBoost 3.0 Grey Wool with free rush shipping. In case you're interested! --> bit.ly/2yTiFrf 1 month ago
- So disappointed in the #AGTFinale. Light Balance would have been an epic Vegas show! C'mon America! A little girl in Vegas? 😐 1 month ago
- #Restock - @adidas UltraBoost 3.0 in Petrol Night, Trace Khaki, and Trace Pink. Don't miss them!… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 months ago