Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you’re eating hot dogs, drinking something cold, and watching fireworks today. In honor of our independence, I’m sharing with you a photo I think epitomizes our beautiful nation. I took this shot just last weekend as we were driving South for a camping trip.
My Name is Wendy
Browse Post Categories
- Oooooo...don't miss out! Love the white/white! twitter.com/jackrabbit/sta… 10 months ago
- "To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude." ~Jeanne… instagram.com/p/BHQk_t6jNej/ 11 months ago
- Good morning from #obx. #sunrise #nofilter @ Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina instagram.com/p/BHMaFEujz4p/ 12 months ago
- Running in the rain. #clearmyhead #crywiththesky #runnersofig instagram.com/p/BGkzrs2B533/ 1 year ago
- @StefanPhoto2015 sorry for the delay Stefan. The tour was 90€ per person, but you get multi-person discounts 1 year ago