I have been working so much this week that I have had zero time to plan for dinner. That’s why I’m such a fan of quick, easy meals. Especially those that My Stronger Half will eat. So, here’s my recipe for Chicken and Noodles, which can be prepped and cooked in about 20 minutes. Enjoy!
- Place a couple boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a saute pan on medium-low heat. Season with pepper and seasoning salt (I use Lawry’s).
- Boil 1/2 package of wide egg noodles for 7-9 minutes. Drain.
- Flip the chicken over and increase the heat to medium.
- Toss a tab of butter into the drained egg noodles.
- Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt.
- Add 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Add shredded Parmesan cheese to taste and stir noodles to mix well.
- Flip the chicken back over and let cook until center is no longer pink.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable.
What’s your quick go-to recipe for busy nights?